Actions, projects & events at the Rotary Club Paris Quai d’Orsay
The year of the Rotary Club of Paris Quai d’Orsay is organized around activities, projects, and recurring events conducted by its members to different audiences.
Here are a few examples of actions and events of the Rotary Club Paris Quai d’Orsay.
1 – Meetings and professional actions:
- Conferences on the company and its environment
- Entrepreneurship Prize
- Business Book Prize
- Manual Labor Price
- Trade Forums (information for school students)
- Measures for job seekers through our networks
2 – Local and international solidarity actions:
- Participation in the annual french Food Drive
- Organisation of charity events (dinners, theater, etc.) in favor of social works of the district
- Global Action with The Rotary Foundation towards Polio Eradication
- Financing well drilling in Madagascar
3 – Exchanges with our twin clubs in Rome, Berlin and Los Angeles
4 – Actions for youth:
- Support our Rotaract Club Paris Quai d’Orsay, the club for the 18-30 years’ old.
- Youth Music Competition, open to young soloists of the district
The Rotary Club of Paris Quai d’Orsay regularly organizes activities & lectures around different themes (health, business, etc.), which are open to all.
Some past examples:
- Conference “The TGV Magic” by François Lacôte, Senior Vice President of Alstom – Technical Advisor to the President of Alstom Transport.
- Open Doors – Welcoming future members. Lecture by André Hamayon (Rotary Club Les Mureaux-Meulon) on the history and ethics of Rotary.
- Conference “Reading in prison” by Christine Porte.
- Conference “The architecture of stations and airports” by Jean-Marie Duthilleul, chief architect of SNCF – founder of the consulting firm AREP.
- Youth Music Competition in 2013/2014/2015 …
Some actions of the Rotary Club Paris Quai d’Orsay in pictures:
- Evening of Gospel in favor of an orphanage in Hue, Vietnam (American Church, quai d’Orsay):
- Financing a health check Kongoli (Senegal), staffing drugs / medical devices and training of its staff:
- Symposium on corporations in Europe in the Senate and the Commercial Court of Paris: